As a college ministry that is not funded by the university, money is a minor concern and is needed for concert venues, sound equipment, and recording music. However, we know that our God is always faithful to us, through many different avenues such as donations or ticket sales. Through partnership with Campus Renewal Ministries, you can now give a tax-deductible donation to Full Measure to help further our ministry on UPenn campus.
Campus Renewal’s online donation system allows you to make a donation out of your checking account or credit card online.
Our online donation system gives you complete control over your giving
– View/print your giving history
– Start, stop, or edit your recurring donation
– Update your personal information with CRM
IMPORTANT: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if your donation is specifically for Full Measure this way funds can be dispersed correctly
- Go to www.campusrenewal.org/donate
- Read the information and click on “Online Donation System”
- Read the directions and click on “Click here to make a donation!”
- Scroll down and click on “U of Penn”
- Click on “Make a Pledge or Special Gift”
- Login or Register as a new user if you haven’t already
- Fill out donation information and designate a Credit Card or an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your bank account.
- Enter your payment information and choose one of the transaction dates that the system offers you.
- Review donation information and click “Create Donation”
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact FM alum Michael Hu at: email@example.com
ECFA required statement: Campus Renewal Ministries is a 501(c)3 non profit. All donations are tax deductible. All contributions are made with the understanding that Campus Renewal Ministries has complete discretion and control over the use of any donated funds.